kekasih

Friday, December 23, 2011

I love u for a thousand more

Dear 

i'm sorry for everything that i have done . why you should worry about me at here ? why you should be jealous? yes i know . you should be . but don't worry . my heart full with u . i don't need another boy . 
i already told you rite? . i always love you for everyone second . and not for now but for a thousand years. so ? no need to worry baby . 

I choose you not for me to offend you. but I chose you because you are the best. so why think I want to offend you ? even i have a thousand friends  but you is still 1st place in my heart. one day I will get back to youand we will be together . please wait for me. okay ? :'(

please take care . please miss me . please remember me and please and please and please believe me . 
i miss you and i hope you miss me to . 

I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you 



No comments: